- Quietly removes 1200 (CFM) cubic feet of hot air-flow from your attic every minute
- Covers an attic up to 2300 square feet
- Heavy gauge dome cover, keeps rain and snow out and only stands 9 inches high to the top so it will not show from the front of your homes roof. The USA Made Jet Fan Attic Fan Model 727 Roof-Top Attic Fan’s spun aluminum dome is .040″ thick; twice as thick as other fans metal so the dome won’t rust or blow off in strong winds.
- Stainless steel dome bolts with sealing washers that will never leak or rust
- Wider base flashing is 24 inches by 24 inches; larger than other mid–size fan flashings because it is designed to cover any roof damage from previous attic fan installations and fit right in with your homes shingles so water runs right off with very little caulk if any. This flashing will last longer than your next three roofs and won’t burden the environment by adding debris to our landfills.
- Extra heavy duty screen is guaranteed to stop pests from getting into your attic or building a nest on top of the motor stopping it and creating a fire hazard
- Snap-action thermostat is USA made so it will last the life of the fan itself, and it’s accurate and adjustable so the Jet Fan goes on and off positively, reliably, all by itself. I recommend you set it to shut off at 90 degrees F.
- Only Jet Fan has a firestat which automatically shuts the fan off in the event of a home fire, so it is safer than other attic fans which would come on and continue to fan the flames endangering you and your family
Jet Fan Attic Fan model 727 High efficiency motor features:
- Thermal overload protection so it will never over-heat
- Capacitor for positive start up while only using half the power to run
- Sleeve bearings are longer lasting in hot environments and are quieter and while they can be oiled for longer life, if it’s too difficult to reach from the roof or attic, it will still last over ten years even if you never oil it and it’s easily replaced. If you actually do oil it yearly, it will last up to 30 years like other motors I have seen from our American custom motor making company
- 120 volts, normal standard voltage
- Only 1.7 amps
- 204 Watts, exactly ½ the wattage of other fans of equal air-flow
- 1/8 Horsepower
- 1050 rpm
No other attic fan has all this. This Jet Fan Attic Fan model 727 is my middle-sized attic fan and it uses only half the energy of other fans. If other “big mart” attic fans cost 50 cents per day to run, the Jet Fan Attic Fan will only use 25 cents a day and still move the same amount of air. My Jet Fan Attic Fan will save you hundreds of dollars over the next ten years when compared to other fans electrical demands, let alone the cost to replace them.
Installation – The Jet Fan comes with instructions and can be easily installed by you, your roofer, electrician or handyman using common electrical parts which are not included.
10-year pro-rated warranty on parts returned to Villa Park, Illinois.
The unit is manufactured by Jet Fan in Villa Park, Illinois and is tested and balanced, before being packed securely. Exact shipping will be added and handling is included. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO WEEKS FOR DELIVERY