“How to Have a Cool Quiet Bedroom Even on Hot Nights with the Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf727 Roof-Top Attic Fan”
Better Value – “Be Your Families Hero with the Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf727 Roof-Top Attic Fan”. You can enjoy cooler temperatures inside, without feeding the greedy electric company tons of your hard-earned cash. In fact according to the Home Ventilation Institute you can save up to 30% on your cooling bill with an attic fan. The fan stops heat from backing up into your rooms below the attic. If you are not planning to move anytime soon my Jet Fan professional quality roof top fan will be a better value for you in the long run. The all American custom made electric motor that is exactly two times more efficient than the motors of the mass produced attic fans with cheap foreign parts. If you ever do decide to move, your buyers home inspector will find that your Jet Fan is still working and looking good and not all rusted or jammed up with an animal nest like I have experienced with other attic fans. So you won’t have to replace it to sell your house or worse, lose the sale! With a Jet Fan there will not be any bone-crunching grinding noise coming from your attic either. Noise like you’d experience with attic fans from the local “big mart”, roofing or electrical supply company because Jet Fans precision motor really is quieter. Jet Fans thicker aluminum dome and wider aluminum base flashing are lasting longer than our customer’s roofs and will never leak or rust.
The Specifications of the Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf727 Roof-Top Attic Fan
My All American Made Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf727 Roof-Top Attic Fan:
- Quietly removes 1200 (CFM) cubic feet of hot air-flow from your attic every minute
- Covers an attic up to 2000 square feet
- Heavy gauge dome cover, keeps rain and snow out and only stands 9 inches high to the top so it will not show from the front of your homes roof. (spun aluminum dome is .040″ thick (twice as thick as other fans dome metal) so it won’t rust or blow off
- Stainless steel dome bolts with sealing washers that will never leak or rust
- Wider base flashing is 24 inches by 24 inches; larger than other mid–size fan flashings because it is designed to cover any roof damage from previous attic fan installations and fit right in with your homes shingles so water runs right off with very little caulk if any. This flashing will last longer than your next three roofs and won’t burden the environment by adding debris to our landfills.
- Extra heavy duty screen is guaranteed to stop pests from getting into your attic or building a nest on top of the motor stopping it and creating a fire hazard
- Snap-action thermostat is American made so it will last the life of the fan itself, and it’s accurate and adjustable so the Jet Fan goes on and off positively, reliably, all by itself. I recommend you set it to shut off at 90 degrees F.
- Only Jet Fan has a firestat which automatically shuts the fan off in the event of a home fire, so it is safer than other attic fans which would come on and continue to fan the flames endangering you and your family
High efficiency motor features of the Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf727 Roof-Top Attic Fan:
- Thermal overload protection so it will never over-heat
- Capacitor for positive start up while only using half the power to run
- Sleeve bearings are longer lasting in hot environments and are quieter and while they can be oiled for longer life, if it’s too difficult to reach from the roof or attic, it will still last over ten years even if you never oil it and it’s easily replaced. If you actually do oil it yearly, it will last up to 30 years like other motors I have seen from our American custom motor making company
- 120 volts, normal standard voltage
- Only 1.7 amps
- 204 Watts, exactly ½ the wattage of other fans of equal air-flow
- 1/8 Horsepower
- 1050 rpm
No other attic fan has all of these features. This Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf727 Roof-Top Attic Fan and it uses only half the energy of other fans. If other “big mart” attic fans cost 50 cents per day to run, my Jet Fan will only use 25 cents a day and still move the same amount of air. My Jet Fan will save you hundreds of dollars over the next ten years when compared to other fans electrical demands, let alone the cost to replace them.
Installation – The Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf727 Roof-Top Attic Fan comes with instructions and can be easily installed by you, your roofer, electrician or handyman using common electrical parts which are not included. The unit is manufactured by Jet Fan in Villa Park, Illinois and is tested and balanced, before being packed securely. Shipping and handling is $45.00 via FedEx Ground. (Shipping to USA only) Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf707 Roof-Top Attic Fan has 10 year pro-rated warranty on parts.
Feel free to call me with any questions 630-327-4596 (JetFanMan) and please leave a detailed message. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO TWO WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
You need a Jet Fan Attic Fan model jf727 Roof-Top Attic Fann. Jet Fans will force hot air right out of your attic. Jet Fan Installations builds and installs Jet Fans and has installed around 15,000 attic fans since 1983. The company has learned a lot about attic fans and uses that wisdom when building what they call, “The Worlds Best Attic Fan”. The Jet Fan is simple and, using high-quality components, it can:
• save homeowners up to 30% on their cooling bills
• lengthen roof life by keeping shingles cooler
• add resale value to your home
According to studies by the Home Ventilation Institute homeowners may experience up to a 30% savings on air conditioning costs with a powered attic fan. ComEd says that, “air conditioners don’t have to run as often when it isn’t fighting a hot attic.”