- The housing is aluminum so it will never rust.
- The metal is 3 times thicker so wind won’t blow it apart.
- All of the exposed bolts are stainless steel so they also will never rust.
- The screen is heaviest gauge expanded metal the stronger than any other attic fan screen
while still allowing air to pass easily thru.
- The flashing or metal plate that fits into the roofs shingles in wider so even in strong
wind water cannot be blown up under the flashing into your attic.
- The motor has a capacitor so it only uses extra power when the motor starts not the entire
time the fan runs like cheap motors.
- The motor is American made and precision made so it’s quieter and doesn’t make the
awful grinding /humming noise the cheap motors make and reverberates into your homes
framing while you are trying to sleep. This is the main difference that makes the Jet Fan Attic Fan better
- The motor will last 10 years or more even if you never oil it.
- You can oil the motor if you want.
- The only fan made with an option for an automatic oiler that could extend motor life to
30 years or more without maintenance.
- The motor can be replaced from inside or from the roof whichever is easier.
- The cable that goes from the motor to the thermostat is longer (24″) so you have more
reach and more options when installing it and hooking up the power.
- The thermostat is a precision snap action automate switch that positively snaps to on and
off positions in response to temperature in the attic. It doesn’t waver on and off and it’s
more accurate so the installer can set it and you can forget about it.
- The higher quality available Jet Fan humidistat is optional so you don’t have to buy it if
your attic doesn’t need it. Fans will run on for days during high humidity outside.
- The thermostat has a fire stat with it so if there’s ever a fire in your house the fan won’t
come on and make matters worse like the cheap fans would.
- The motors twice as efficient as other motors and reliably moves more air per watt than
any other fan. Uses ½ the energy of some other attic fans.
- The air flow of the fan has been tested by an independent laboratory so the stated air
flows of the Jet Fans are known and not just wishful thinking or exaggerated claims.
- The pro-rated written warranty insures that you’ll get your money’s worth on a fan that
will still be there, and still be worth installing a new motor in, 50 years from now.
- When you buy a Jet Fan you’re keeping Americans working because it’s 100% American
- You can prime and paint the aluminum housing and because it’s aluminum it won’t start
rusting and make the paint flake off.
- The fans propeller type blade is made of heavier metal including a cast hub, heavy steel
will roots and thick aluminum wings so it will not crack like the cheap fans that have a
blade stamped out of a single piece of thin metal. Jet Fan Attic Fan is better because the moving parts are stronger so they don’t break.